Sunday, July 25, 2010

Retro-post: San Jose

Went to San Jose back in March. Didn't get to skate as many places as I would have liked, but Lake Cunningham and Santa Cruz were wonderful. I so want to move there. AND IT'S NEVER HUMID! It was 70 degrees all week, in Chicago it was snowing.

Wish I spent more time riding this one, tight transitions and stairs like a pool.


It was super hard to get speed at that cradle, not sure if it was bigger than Riley in Michigan.



The pipe, and a really big hip!


The huge vert wall.

Should have taken more pictures, LC is ~60,000 sq. feet. I'm not sure if that includes the big flatground area for spectators. It's still huge, kid in a candy factory.

 I guess I didn't take any pictures of the Santa Cruz park, only a few videos. That pool is definitely my favorite of everything I've ridden.


I have more old pics I'll post later, and I'm going to Roselle today, I'll make another stitch, because those are fun, but Roselle isn't interesting at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment