Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Comic-con Chicago

Went to the Chicago comic-con a few weeks ago. I'm not a comic fan, and I don't usually go to these types of things, but I definitely had a good time. We went to an afterparty with some of the cast from BSG. There were lots of costumed individuals, and it was pretty interesting listening to what the actors had to say.



Batman and Robin.

Brent Spiner - Data from Star Trek, he was genuinely hilarious.

Colonel Tigh gods damnit!

The BSG panel. Apparently we were supposed to have special passes to be up this close, but we just walked in and sat down unknowingly. WIN!

Batman. Not sure who the robot is.

Baddies from the ninja turtles. There were lots of people in costume. First thing I saw when I walked in was the perviest looking guys taking lots of pictures of catwoman....

William Shattner. He is a kook. Either he looooves to talk about himself or had the most brilliant strategy for not taking questions from the audience. He talked about his upcoming shows for 20 minutes, then went on a 20 minute description of the winter olympics, and took 1 question about being the priceline negotiator.

These were ABSOLUTELY EPIC iron man costumes. I'd be surprised if the movie studio didn't send them for publicity. They made realistic stomping sounds and everything. Totally pro.

Colonel Tigh cut me in line at the bar. I was fine with it.

Jess is officially a fangirl.

I just stepped in because I didn't want Jess taking a picture with the pretty boy alone.

Another pic of Tigh because he's awesome. He spent like 20 minutes with an autistic kid and made his day.


No judging! Sci-fi is awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment